| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bayankhongor in April is very cool at 0.9 °C (33.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.9 °C (48 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5.8 °C (21.6 °F).
- In April there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 14.7 °C (26.5 °F).
- The weather in April is arid. A feeble 8.6mm (0.3in) of fluid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:43 long and the longest day is 14:16 long with an average length of 13:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Bayankhongor April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Bayankhongor, Mongolia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Bayankhongor:
- Tarialan, Mongolia - 394.2 kms (245 miles) NNE
- Khutag, Mongolia - 391.5 kms (243.3 miles) NNE
- Bulgan, Mongolia - 366.5 kms (227.7 miles) NE
- Erdenemandal, Mongolia - 272 kms (169 miles) N
- Tsetserleg, Mongolia - 158.1 kms (98.2 miles) NNE
- Khujirt, Mongolia - 180.8 kms (112.3 miles) ENE
- Arvaikheer, Mongolia - 162.3 kms (100.9 miles) E
- Saikhan-Ovoo, Mongolia - 260.7 kms (162 miles) ESE
- Tsogt-Ovoo, Mongolia - 409.6 kms (254.6 miles) ESE
- Dalanzadgad, Mongolia - 408.6 kms (253.9 miles) SE